Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Start your new career with Bitter Neumann! We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to greet customers and provide exceptional customer service, as well as perform routine clerical and administrative functions.
- Answer telephones and provide information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Greet visitors and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate people and departments according to their needs. Provide services to customers such as order placement or account information.
- Set up and manage paper and electronic filing systems, record information, update paperwork, and maintain documents and databases.
- Collect and deposit money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure accounts are balanced.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Order and dispense supplies.
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Exceptional phone skills and etiquette
- Computer and word processing skills
- Ability to multi task with numerous interruptions
- Critical Thinking
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focused
- Conflict Resolution
- Personal initiative and drive
This position has a bi-weekly schedule. Weekdays with a rotating Saturday/Sunday weekend schedule.
This part-time position offers Paid Flex Time and Employee Discounts.