Service & Parts Administrative Assistant
Bitter Neumann is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant for our Appliance Service Department.
- Provide exceptional customer service to in-person, phone and e-mail customers
- Greet service customers and handle their inquiries
- Schedule service calls over the phone, via e-mail and in-person
- Perform service call appointment reminders
- Process customer work orders and invoices, and create purchase orders
- Manage paper and electronic filing systems, record information, update paperwork, and maintain documents and databases.
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Exceptional phone skills and etiquette
- Computer and word processing skills
- Ability to learn and use multiple web-based software programs simultaneously
- Understanding of local geographical area
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and written skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Drive for superior customer service
- Conflict resolution skills
- Positive attitude
- Personal initiative and drive
- Ability to lift items up to 50 pounds
This full-time hourly position is Monday through Friday, with an occasional Saturday rotation. Full benefits include Paid Flex time, Health, Dental, and Life Insurance, 401k and Employee Discounts.