Sales Associate – Appliance
Bitter Neumann, a 4th generation family owned business, continues to grow, and we need you! We are currently seeking a driven Sales Associate to assist our great customers in choosing the best appliances for their homes at our Manitowoc store.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales and customer service.
- Actively seek out customers in store.
- Assess customers’ needs, provide assistance and information on product features and recommend appropriate products based on the individual requirements.
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options with customers.
- Advise customers on care and utilization of products. Demonstrate live how products work.
- Build productive trust relationships with customers.
- Cross sell products.
- Accurately quote prices, delivery dates and warranties.
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service.
- Assist in displaying merchandise and maintain sales floor to ensure it is in presentable condition at all times.
- Create and update customer records.
- Proven working experience as sales associate (not necessarily required)
- 1+ year of retail sales experience preferred
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota preferred
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Customer service focus
- High school degree
- Reliable, punctual
- Critical Thinking
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focused
- Conflict Resolution
- Personal initiative and drive
This full-time hourly position is 40-45 hours per week and includes rotating evenings and weekends. Full benefits include Paid Flex Time; Health, Dental, and Life Insurance; 401k; and Employee Discounts.