Delivery & Installation Technician
Bitter Neumann is growing! We are currently seeking reliable associates to deliver and install appliances, furniture and mattresses in customers’ homes, as well as load and unload delivery trucks.
- Drive a delivery vehicle to deliver and pick up merchandise.
- Deliver and install major appliances, household furniture and mattresses.
- Load and unload delivery trucks.
- Verify the contents of inventory loads against delivery documents.
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Read maps and follow written or verbal geographic directions.
- Present bills and receipts, and collect payments for goods delivered.
- Turn in receipts and money received from deliveries.
- Sell products from truck inventory and keep records of sales.
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to lift heavy items
- Ability to work independently
- Critical Thinking
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive Attitude
- Drive for superior customer service
- Conflict Resolution
- Personal initiative and drive
This full-time hourly position is Monday through Friday, with an every third Saturday rotation. Full benefits include Paid Flex time, Health, Dental, and Life Insurance, 401k and Employee Discounts.