The Contoured Adirondack Chair from Hanover Outdoor Furniture, is associated with the preferred style of outdoor seating around the world. Hanover has taken this favorable Adirondack design a step further by fusing eco-friendly, all-weather materials with strong construction and protective treatment - resulting in long-lasting comfort and function year after year. This Adirondack is constructed of durable HDPE, an eco-friendly lumber made with purified polymers. Unlike authentic wood furniture, this material will never peel, chip, or split naturally. It resists corrosive substances, insects, salt, UV fading, and other environmental strain. Truly built to last, no painting, staining, waterproof treatment, or other maintenance necessary! With comfort and durability in mind, the back of this Adirondack chair is shaped into a gentle horizontal curve on the back with a seat specially contoured to provide the utmost in comfort.
- Contoured design for comfortable seating
- Made with eco-friendly HDPE material
- Provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance required
- Will not split, crack, chip or peel like natural wood
- Resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt, UV fading, and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware included - Some assembly required
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Color: Lime
- 20 year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
|Shipping Carton Length
|Shipping Carton Width
|Shipping Carton Height
|Shipping Carton Weight
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Whether you are purchasing Leather, Fabric or a wood product, Bitter Neumann offers you a product to protect that furniture for years to come. This protection can protect you in the event that your furniture gets stained, ripped or torn. Ask your sales associate how you can purchase one of our Furniture Protection Plans.